This beautiful, spacious villa is located at the South West side of the island and is designed by the famous Dutch designer Piet Boon. His use of straight lines and optimal use of space combined with the use of natural materials has made this villa an amazing place to visit. The furniture is also designed by Piet Boon and complements the design of the house to its fullest potential which makes this villa the way the designer intended it to be; absolutely amazing.
(Minumum stay during christmas is two weeks)
- Spacious living area is situated at the upperlevel
- Amazing views of the beautiful clear blue waters of the Caribbean Sea and our little, uninhabited sister island, 'Klein Bonaire'
- Fully equipped kitchen, with 'Viking' appliances, on the upper level
- 4 bedrooms on the lower level, all with private bathrooms
- One of the bedrooms is designed as a studio with its own kitchen
- All bedrooms have air-conditioning
- Office on the upper level
- Tropical garden
- Private pool
- Water and electricity
- Midweek cleaning
- Midweek change of linen and towels