On 'Punt Vierkant' this beautiful design villa offers you the most stunning views from its seafront porch. Also designed by architect Piet Boon, this villa has a spacious open-air living room with panaromic view of the Caribbean Sea. There are 3 bedrooms, each with their own bathroom. For your 'at-home' cooking adventures, you can use the fully equipped kitchen inside or the extra cooking facilities, like a grill and Tepanyaki plate on the open-air porch. Enjoy the cosy terrace at the ocean side and watch the sun set in to the water. Lounge in the gazebo or relax on the sunbeds. For a cool down, you can jump in your private pool or use the easy stairs into the mesmerizing blue waters of the ocean. The name Kas Oceano says it all; a true paradise right at the ocean!
A tour or the property
Ground floor: Here you can find 2 of the bedrooms, each with en-suite bathroom. All bedrooms are equipped with aircondintioning and mosquito nets. These bedrooms also have double doors opening up to the outside terrace and pool area.
First floor: On the first floor you can find the third bedroom, the master with en-suite bathroom. This bedroom also has airconditioning and a mosquito net. From here you can enter the open-air living room and kitchen.
Outside: The garden offers plenty of spots where you can sit back and relax. There is a nice terrace right at the oceanfront with a couple of beach umbrellas that offer some shade. Here you can also find the gazebo and some daybeds on the poolside. There is an outside shower and some rinse bins for your dive and snorkelgear. Use the stone staircase to enter the ocean.
- Spacious open-air living area, located on the upper level. From the upper level you will be able to enjoy amazing views of the beautiful clear blue waters of the Caribbean Sea and our small, uninhabited, Klein Bonaire
- Dining area located on the upper level with open-air living area.
- Fully equipped kitchen with large refridgerator with freezer and ice maker, electric stove, electric oven, microwave, blender, dishwasher, toaster & coffee maker. There is also an 'outside' cooking area with grill and Tepanyaki plate.
- One bedroom with private bathroom upstairs and two bedrooms ground floor
- Each bedroom has a private bathroom
- Each bedroom has airconditioning and musquito nets