If you are looking for a spacious villa, then this villa at 'Punt Vierkant' is the right place! Villa Vista Alegre is perfect for hosting bigger groups, so ideal for a family vacation or dive group. And you don't have to worry about privacy, there are 7 spacious bedrooms and 7 bathrooms. When it's time to enjoy a home cooked meal with the whole family, you can gather in the large kitchen, and relax later on on the spacious patio. For a cool down after a long day, you can jump in the private pool. There is plenty or room to store your dive gear and the villa is located close to popular dive spots. Are you ready for your vacation in Villa Vista Alegre?
A tour of the villa
Ground floor: On the ground floor, you will find 2 apartments each with 2 bedrooms and private bathroom. There is even a seperate kitchen in the apartments. The bedrooms are equipped with airconditioning.
First floor: Here you enter the villa, via a main stairs in the middle. The stairs will lead you to the main living area and fully equipped kitchen. There are also 3 bedrooms, each with private en-suite bathrooms. These bedrooms also have airconditioning, as well as the dining area.
Outside: In the large garden is a spacious, private magnesium pool with 2 shady lounge/gazebos, several seats and an outside shower. There is a rinse tank and several hooks for your diving gear, a garage with washing machine which you can use. In front of the villa there is a private parking lot to park the cars.
- There is a living area inside in the same area as the kitchen area, this has also a TV lounge area
- There is a living area outside facing the ocean, with large sofas and chairs.
- Large dining table with comfortable chairs
- Fully equpped kitchen
- Large American Refridgerater
- A/C in kitchen area
- Large stove
- Nespresso coffeemachine
- Bar/eating area with barstools
- 7 bedrooms all with luxury and comfortable beds
- All bedrooms have A/C
- Oceanview villa
- walking distance beachclubs and popular beaches
- Dive sites nearby
- Large pool and pool area with lots of shade and tables/chairs for dining, wining and lounging